Karl interviews Janet Schijns from the JS Group. Janet is the CEO and Digital Ninja of JS Group, a leading go-to-market consultancy in the technology industry. She’s a former executive at Motorola, Verizon and Office Depot. Plus, Janet is the founder of Tech Worlds Half, a not-for-profit dedicated to keeping women in the technology industry.
Her recent awards include:
- Channel Influencer of the Year
- Top 10 Women in Technology
- Top 50 Influencer in Technology
- … and her newest accolade: Analytics Insight “10 Most
- Impactful Women in Technology 2020″
Plus she’s a Star Wars raving fan!
Janet has a super focus on channel marketing. The mission statement of the JS Group is: “Save the Channel.” What a great mission.
Here Janet makes the argument that the “digital transformation” has already happened. We are now in the digital normal. If you missed it, that’s on you: you need to catch up.