I had a great talk with Rayanne Buchianico yesterday. We covered Sell My MSP, QuickBooks, important reports to run for your business, and the next course she’s teaching over at Great Little Seminar in October.
Here’s the video:
Listen to the Podcast.
Links mentioned in this podcast:
Robert Crane’s Blog:
Andy Parkes’ Blog:
Rayanne on Robert Crane’s Podcast:
Sell My MSP:
Accountant and MSP Business Consultant
Rayanne has over 25 years of accounting, tax and business experience in the SMB sector. She specializes in working with IT Professionals and MSPs to improve profitability through accounting systems, financial reporting, and PSA integration.
Rayanne was awarded the 2012 Jim Locke Memorial Community Award by SMB Nation and SMBTN and was named to the SMB 150 list by SMB Technology Network (SMBTN) and SMB PC magazine in 2011 and 2012. She partnered with Bigger Brains to provide the QuickBooks 2013 video training course.
She is the founder and leader of the Tampa Bay IT Pro Group, and is the past Treasurer of the Global IT Community Association for both the North American Board and the Global Board.
Rayanne is the owner of ABC Solutions, LLC in Clearwater, Florida. ABC Solutions provides accounting, tax, and accounting systems consulting services to SMB IT companies throughout the United States.
The course: Financial Processes that Make All The Difference
PeachTree – MAS90 – Business Works
Great Plains / Microsoft Dynamics
Topics for this class include:
- Separation of duties – Handout includes a list of accounting/financial duties for students to complete
- What services are profitable
- Separating out information on the P&L for management decisions
- Entities and tax considerations – understanding how your entity is taxed. Handout is a tax projection worksheet for 2014 taxes
- Cash flow forecasting – Handout is a cash flow projection spreadsheet to forecast revenues and expenses
- Understanding margins and ratios – Deep dive into the P&L and Balance Sheet to understand how the numbers work together to make decisions. Handout is a worksheet on calculating and
- understanding the ratios & margins.
- Understanding the balance sheet
- Controlling inventory & Cost of Goods Sold
- Action plans for success
. . . and More!